Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cake Mix Cookies as easy as 1-2-3

For a relief society activity I have to take a dessert to share and since I have a whole stash of cake mixes I decided to take some yummy and super simple cake mix cookies.

The formula is as easy as 1,2,3
1-cake mix (strawberry and lemon make great cookies, but you can choose your cake mix)
2-eggs
1/3 cup oil.

Mix it all together and put small dollops of the batter on a cookie sheet. (I usually use parchment when making cookies) cook at 350 for 5-7 minutes.

Frosting: For strawberry cookies- melt some strawberry jam and add powder sugar and drizzle over warm cookies. For lemon cookies mix lemon juice with the powder sugar and drizzle over warm cookies.

Enjoy a simple, yummy, sweet dessert!

1 comment:

  1. I've also made this without the oil - you use pumpkin puree for the egg and oil - one 16 ounce can.

    ReplyDelete